UPDATE: Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department has updated its report to reflect that there were no injuries in last night's blaze.
A house fire in Lakeland Village did damage to a chimney and attic, authorities are reporting.
The blaze was reported at 9:39 p.m. Thursday in the 33100 block of Fairview Street, according to Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department spokeswoman Jody Hagemann.
The blaze was a chimney fire that extended into the attic of the single-family home, Hagemann reported.
There were reports from Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department of two injuries during the incident, but the agency has since clarified that no one was hurt in the blaze.
The fire was knocked down by 10:12 p.m. but firefighters remained on scene to mop up.