Alleged 'Luger Bandit' Who Hit Up Riverside…
Wildomar Chamber of Commerce
Drag box to select area
Wildomar Chamber of Commerce is located at the corner of Mission Trail and Corydon. It is one of Wildomar's oldest buildings and currently leased by the Chamber of Commerce. The building is over 100 years old and was once a school house on Lemon Street. It was moved in 1895 to be used as a railway stop since the tracks ran behind it. Later is was used by the water district. In 1993 the building was leased by the Chamber to be used for its headquarters. The Chamber stands today as a staple of the community.
33751 Mission Trl, Wildomar, CA 92595
- Accessibility Details: The entrance is at street level.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 4pm; Fri - Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes